Going to Galaxy’s Edge and want to fit in with the locals? Going to Con or want to incorporate your phone with your Star Wars cosplay? Want a unique phone case designed by YOU?
Want a pre-made and flat data pad phone case? https://www.etsy.com/shop/hyperspaceprops?section_id=31449638
Make sure you have enough credits to fund your trip to Batuu: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hyperspaceprops?section_id=35200284
Practice sabacc before you land at Batuu: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hyperspaceprops?section_id=35214217
Vi Moradi (and other cast members) specifically mentioned how awesome it was to see us with data pads when we were talking with her at Batuu. These data pad kits are based off of the terminals that can be found throughout Batuu.
The main black back piece is 63 mm wide and 111 mm tall.
Pictured are just a few of the different way you can arrange your data pad.
2. BEFORE you remove the protective film on the pieces, use white acrylic paint (or spray paint) to paint the engraved portions of the large background piece. Let dry and remove the film from all pieces.
3. Figure out how you want the arrangement of pieces before you start sanding or gluing.
4. Sand the back of the case and pieces to allow more grip for the pieces to stick when you glue them on.
5. Glue the pieces to the case and background piece using SCIGRIP 16 Fast Set Cement (https://amzn.to/385SNXP) or super glue. For best results, let pieces sit overnight.
6. Weather edges of pieces and phone case with a silver sharpie.
7. End with a matte clear coat spray, unless you want it to stay glossy (example: https://amzn.to/32QCBIq).
8. You’re done! Tag us on Instagram @hyperspaceprops so we can see what you’ve made!
Let us know if you need more tips and we’d be happy to help!
Star Wars Datapad Phone Case Kit | Galaxy’s Edge Batuu Bounding | Nerd Geek Fan Unique Gift Memorabilia Collectable Data Pad