Make heads turn when they hear the iconic, “Utinni!” Hear their excitement as they see you waddle by with your glowing eyes. Watch stray droids run for their lives from your stun-inducing droid caller!
Guaranteed Rebel Legion and the 501st Legion approvable. (I am approved in both)
• Includes 8 individual pieces that all perfectly slide together.
• Finished prop Dimensions: 5in x 1.5in
• To finish the prop: Sand the prop and then spray on a few coats of a sandable filler primer (https://amzn.to/2I06cGD). Use spray paint cans (https://amzn.to/2AYEV20), an airbrush (https://amzn.to/2WPS6eC), or paint brushes (https://amzn.to/2I1dSss) to finish the look!
• Each print will be slightly different due to the 3D printing process
• Power supply: 2x – CR2032 batteries (included)
• Battery life: 30-70hours
• Voltage: DC6V
• Switch: Twist on/off
• Hook back
• Here is an example of Jawa sounds: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9sAHt3ZktDZtRpocA
• Here is a demo of how to use the board: https://youtu.be/ht5fwHd8C9c
• Here is a link to the amp we use: https://amzn.to/3Q6PO6I
• Here is a 4-8ft 3.5mm audio cable: https://amzn.to/3mah59p
• Data transfer cable to manually update the audio files: https://amzn.to/3C5IZhK
• Requires 3AAA batteries (not included)
• Made for the left hand.
• Sound include the classic sounds from A New Hope and new ones from The Mandalorian.
Droid Caller = $19
Jawa Eyes = $16
Sound Glove = $80
Total Separately = $115
Bundle Package = $105. Save $10!
There are no reviews yet.